Mittwoch, Februar 10, 2010

skin~

while i was surfing in the internet i refound "etude house"
i saw it one year ago~
XD
but I didn't noticed that it is it~
XD
i saw this video:



its just a music video i thought.
but actually it is a CF (comercial film)
i found out today XD
this is the short video


isn't it cool?
i know it's just hair wax for man.
but i like it XD
so i searcht für 'black 'n jean~
aaaand~
ebay found it x3
i buied this one:



its just the bbcream in the top XD
it's so cool~
XD
I know its for man.
but what should be the different?
XD
and i found a lot more~
so I want to buy step bye step~
course it is to expensive if i buy all at once ~
at first i think i wanna bye the toner and the lotion~
and there is bb cream for woman too which is pretty nice~ ^^
and a highlighter~
XD
I think I'm really to girly XD
but this produkts would makes my skin nicer XD
and they are lovely I think
and for sure~
most of them not so expensive like here in germany for brandproducts~ XD
i will post an before and after pic later XD
the before with my pure face
and after with make up XD
THAN GIVE ME COMMENTS XP

2 Kommentare:

  1. hi, my girl, no, you arent to girlie, you are a young girl and you have to think about those thinks. i'm missing you
    m

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey Satto, that' s exactly what I wanted to say.. you are not girly like other persons I knew ^.^ But I can remember that you shown me this CF one time when I visited you last year.
    LN

    AntwortenLöschen