Mittwoch, Februar 10, 2010

how promised~

here the before and after XD

at first for my skin care i use this things~:



I use it from left to the right:

1. Biocura beauty Specialcare ( soft pealingcream i got from my mum ♥)
2. Manhattan clearface - lotion tonique
3. Aok Pur Beauty skin-care-lotion (it's brilliant~ u just have to use a little drop its enough for the whole face)

and here the pure pic T_T please don't think wrong..
it looks so bad at the moment..
I hope my skin will be better soon T_T
but becourse I'm sick my skin is sick too i think T___T:



(XD and my glasses ar dirty ...)

soooo~ and now the thinks I use for makeup XD:



(again left to right XD)

1. Manhattan cover stick - 70 Vanilla
2. 'for your beauty' - brush (for my powder)
3. Manhattan compact powder - 70 vanilla (this and teh cover stick are the brightest they have XD)
4. Manhattan Base Line Eyeshadow base - long lasting (i have to lot products from manhattan)
5. p2 eye shadow duo - black pearl & hawaiian orchid
6. a brush and a padstick for my eyeshadow x3 (i love the little brush)
7. Rimmel London Glam'Eyes - Professional Liquid Liner (001 Black Glamour)
8. essence 2in1 - kajal pencil ( 01 black&white)
9. Lival the Loop -Berlin- - Base Coat&Volume Mascara
10. no name brand (did rememer XD;;) - Gold shining lipstick (it's my fav XD)

I guess I wear to much things in my face XD
but here is the after pic~:

what a glance XD;;


XD here u can see the gold shining lipstick well~ x33
but my glance looks like i want some candy or something ~
XD

so after boring u with this things I have to go to bed~

Good night x3

p.s.: don't forget to comment ^.~

1 Kommentar:

  1. I did know it for a long time - you are a crazy beautiful girl. you can be a make up artist. now someone knows, how to do your make up.
    goog night
    sleep well
    m

    AntwortenLöschen