Sonntag, Januar 24, 2010

lang..lang...lang..........ilang..ilang... @__@ XD

XD
Don't ask me~
I thought: //Lang..lang.. what can i write... lang...\\
and becourse I was hyper I thought few seconds later: //lang...lang...ilang..ilang\\
XD
Am I that Stupid?

arg~ I like the beginning of the sentence "Am I..." I dunno why @@
and I dunno why I write in english XD but it isn't that important.
I think there is no matter about it~
but I think there will be a lot of false words . . . so I wanna appologize now for later XD

Uhm..
Atm it is pretty good.
means my life..
there're somethings which not that good, and I'm a little bit sad/angry about.
but what can I do?
*schulterzuck*(is there?a word in english for this? ~.~;)

I got some money in the end of the last year.
from the AfA (Agentur für Arbeit)
and from my apprenticeship.
and so on. . .
So I spend some to buy the thinks I need:
Let's see there was:
A gift for a good friend (becourse his bithday was in the end of 2009)
A magazine for my honey, becourse she couldn't buy just this one (the shipping cost would be to high XD)
A CD+DVD+Mousepad from Super Junior x3
and becourse that all wasn't over 29$ I had to buy some more and buy this Earrings:

aren't there beauty? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

and becourse there was sale in Yesstyle too and I had an coupon over 5$ from an yesasia order erlier I buied there too~ (the coupon was just available till the beginning of februar~)
so I buied this fleeze hood:

Isn't it lovely? ㅋㅋ ^^
oh and there were shoes for only 10€ so I buied them too~
here pics of them too:


and one thing for my Star~
(becourse the valentines day wanna come soon XD)

oh and I got 2 gifts from yesstyle~
socks+ashopping bag and a suprise gift (don't know what it'll be XD)

-.-;;
is the entry to long?
may I should stop now~
I wanna post later today a other message..
its becourse of the things which not so well atm here ^^;;


oh p.s:
i had a lovely day yesterday with o pretty good friend (Jany ♥)
a nice chat+webcam with my honey~
aaaaand I watched magnae rebillion ep 11 with my star ♥___♥

thank u for beeing there (everytime i need u) my friends~♥

Sarang ham ni da~
(i would liek to write it with korean characters, but Google said all the time:
'Sarang hab ni da..' and thats wrong XD baaaaad google~)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen