Donnerstag, August 12, 2010

I wanna..

.. a piano..
or keyboard...

acctually I wanna learn it since I'm young..
but my mom didn't wanna teach it to me..
she is a teacher, even for music.. but she wanted freetime after work..
and not her own kids as pupil~
and I can understand her~

BUT! I learned guitar~ cause it was my second choice~ but I wasn't to amazed of it and can't it well.....
it's so sadly....

if there is someone who can borrowing me him or hers.. I would be so happy ^^

I just wanna borrow at first, cause I haven't this money to buy on~
there is a thing in my life which is more important than this wish~

MY WISH TO VISIT KOREA! and if I'm lucky I can make it true ^^

3 Kommentare:

  1. hi, mausi
    I'm so sorry, that I don't learn you to play piano ...
    But I think you will be happy in christmas time...
    hab dich dolle lieb
    mum

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ach, das würd ich auch gerne können. ^^
    viel glück dabei!!

    hach ja, würd auch am liebsten sofort nach korea. XD
    leider gehts ja gerade nicht. x_x
    hdl

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ohaa Satto.. o.o dann steht die Gitarre ja nutzlos rum.. >.<
    ich hab ein sehr cooles E Piano, wenn ich nicht noch so dran haengen wuerde(obwohl ich es nur noch sehr selten spiele), wuerde ich es dir leihen.. >.<
    das letztere wird bestimmt in Erfuellung gehen frueher oder spaeter :)
    deine suesse.. xD

    AntwortenLöschen